Christmas is all about magic and I’m sure you’ll agree that a fairy atmosphere adds to the sparkle of the season!
A chocolate yule log is a wonderful centrepiece for your Christmas table. Learn to make one decorated with chocolate bark and delicious meringue mushrooms and take something magical home to enjoy with your family this Winter.
This seasonal baking class is jam-packed with baking tips and creative ideas. Under my step by step guide, you’ll learn a range of different baking techniques that you can use for several kinds of recipes. You’ll pick up a host of new baking knowledge that will give you the skills you need to bake for a number of different occasions in the comfort of your home.
DURING THIS CHRISTMAS BAKING CLASS YOU WILL LEARN:
– How to prepare a delicious Swiss roll sponge for your yule log
– How to get a perfect swirl for your roll
– How to make different kinds of meringue and how to get a perfect consistency
– How to pipe the meringue to create some super cute (and tasty) confectionery mushrooms to add to the fairy woodland vibe of your yule log
– How to make chocolate ganache and create a yule log bark two ways
– How to make traditional gingerbread biscuits to use as a decoration for your fairy baked wood
By the end of your baking class, you’ll be confident to bake more on your own and you’ll head home not only with your beautiful yule log and other delicious treats, but also with a host of new ideas for developing your own baking recipes at home.
If you’re looking for a family get-together, a small corporate team building event or a different idea for a group of friends to enjoy, then this desserts class is for you! It’s ideal for beginners and seasoned bakers, so no matter what your skill level, everyone is welcome.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Recipes emailed to your inbox.
- An apron to wear in class.
- All equipment and ingredients included.
- Plenty of baked goods to take home.
- A pen and a notebook if you’d like to take your own notes.
- I will provide everything, but if you want to help lessen the impact on the environment, please bring your own tupperware and a reusable bag to take bakes home
Unless booked as a private session, this class requires a minimum age of 14-years-old for attendance. Exceptions to this age requirement must be agreed in advance. However, everyone in the kitchen needs to have their own individual paid spot regardless of age.