If you are looking for a unique pasta experience to bring out your creative side and take your cooking skills up a notch, look no further! This pasta workshop at my home kitchen it’s the perfect choice for you.
If you already have some basic experience in pasta making, it’s time to experiment with new colours, patterns, shapes and consistencies. You’ll be amazed by the endless possibilities this simple dish can give you!
Join this hands-on class and learn how to dye pasta dough with natural ingredients, how to emboss different colours to create motifs, and how to add flavour and textures with fresh herbs and edible flowers.
Throughout this workshop I’ll make you at ease with new techniques and will give you the tools to express yourself while making mouth-watering pasta dishes.
In this class you’ll make:
- Fresh egg pasta dough from scratch in different colours.
- Ravioli and many other pasta shapes.
- A filling to use for ravioli and other filled pasta (choice to be agreed depending on the best seasonal available produce).
- A sauce to accompany your pasta.
Throughout your cooking class, you’ll learn how to:
- Dye fresh pasta dough using, veggies, spices and other ingredients.
- Blend different pasta colours to create amazing patterns.
- Laminate pasta dough with herbs and/or edible flowers (depending on availability).
- Handle pasta dough to make countless shapes out of it.
- Come up with fillings and sauce pairings.
- How to cook and store fresh pasta.
By the end of this special pasta-making experience, you will have a plate of classic ravioli and loads of other unusual pasta shapes to enjoy with your fellow classmates.
- This class is on request only for groups of four to eight people. Please get in touch to find a suitable time for you.
- I can accommodate different dietary requirements, so please let me know via the booking question.
- This class is suitable for 14-year-olds and above, however under 14s are welcome when accompanied by a paying adult/guardian. Everyone in the kitchen needs to have their own individual paid spot regardless of age.
- All the ingredients and equipment you need to make some delicious pasta to enjoy at your class or take home, including an apron for you to wear in class.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Recipes emailed to your inbox.
- Paper and pen if you’d like to take notes.
- Your favourite bottle of wine if you want to indulge.
- Tupperware for any class leftovers.
Add a review