If you want to show your love with food, come with your Valentine to this special cooking and baking class! I will host you in my home kitchen for a cosy and intimate workshop + dinner in the heart of Hampstead Village.
You will be welcomed with a glass of Prosecco and something to nibble on. Then, you’ll move to the cooking island to prepare some delicious ravioli and a gooey chocolate brownie filled with raspberry buttercream.
Don’t worry if you have little or no experience, as this cooking class is entirely beginner-friendly. You and your sweetheart will get messy and dirty playing with ingredients to prepare a mouth-watering dinner for two, with plenty of support and guidance from me at every stage.
At the end of this special experience you’ll sit down with fellow classmates to enjoy your beautiful dinner over a glass of Italian wine.
During this Valentine’s Day class, you will make:
- White and pink dough heart-shaped ravioli filled with ricotta and spinach.
- Brown butter, sage, peanuts and Parmesan shave sauce.
- Heart chocolate brownies with raspberry buttercream.
During this Valentine’s Day class, you will learn:
- How to make fresh egg pasta dough from scratch.
- How to colour pasta dough with natural ingredients.
- How to fill and handle fresh pasta to create heart-shaped ravioli.
- Some great ideas on different fillings and sauces to pair with them.
- How to cook and store fresh-filled pasta.
- How to make the ultimate chocolate brownie and shape it into cute heart sandwiches.
- How to make a a delicious buttercream flavoured with raspberry coulis.
Make sure this Valentine’s Day is delicious, fun, and full of memories by joining me in home kitchen with someone you love to cook up an indulgent dinner. Not only will you end up with a delicious meal to enjoy with a glass of wine, but you’ll have learned some brilliant new skills to ensure you can keep up your joint cooking passion at home.
This class is suitable for anyone you share a passion for cooking with. Bring loved ones, family, or friends and let’s celebrate something special!
- A welcome glass of Prosecco and a glass of Italian wine to enjoy with your meal.
- Recipes emailed to your inbox.
- An apron to wear in class.
- All equipment and ingredients included.
- This class can be booked as a private event with a minimum of 4 people.
- Other dates and times can also be agreed upon in advance.
- Other filling/sauce options are available for private sessions.