Join this class and learn to bake cakes and biscuits with the most traditional Christmas flavours!
What you learn:
1. How to make a light hazelnut sponge, beat egg whites to stiff peaks and correctly incorporate to a cake batter.
2. How to make chocolate ganache glaze and vary the ingredients’ ratio for different uses.
3. How to make a nut-based shortcrust pastry using the original Austrian-German recipe for Linzer cookies.
4. How to roll out cookie dough and cut perfect shapes out of it.
5. How to store and make ahead shortcrust pastry.
6. How to make browned butter.
7. How to get the perfect hump-shaped Madeleines, as well as different flavouring options.
What you take home:
– Everything you’ve been baking on the day.
– An emailed recipe card with all the recipes and methods.
What we provide on the day:
– All equipment, ingredients and aprons for you to borrow.
– A box to take your bakes home.
– Complimentary tea and coffee.
What you need to bring:
A notebook and a pen to write your own notes.
What skill level do you need to be:
Beginner to intermediate.
Add a review